Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A pretty good day.

Today was a pretty good day. I was pretty sleepy though, and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary fun, but nonetheless it was good.
The school day wasn't good at all. I did get to each lunch with my girlfriend though and I thought that was very nice.
After school I took a much needed nap, went for a run, memorized the pieces I need to for my piano lesson, and worked on a huge project. That was key. I'd been worrying about it and it felt good getting some work done.
All in all, an average day, but the accomplishment I got this afternoon felt good.

In history today, George and Martha Washington got married! In 1759! So cute!
In 1933, the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began.
In 1940, FM radio begins. That's an awfully good thing!
In 1976, Cambodia was renamed the Democratic Kampuchea by the Khmer Rouge. Hmmm...

Anyway, I'll give history the win. They seem to have a pretty good day, and mine was not anything special.

Hope it's a good one,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment