Saturday, January 9, 2010

WOW. Dumb Matthew.

I can't believe myself. I just forgot to blog for two days. Just forgot! I'm so dumb.
But I will blog about today gladly. Today I woke up and made breakfast for my mom and sister and they liked it a lot so that made me happy. Then I wrote a newspaper article about Ted Kennedy for my school project. And then I had band practice.
After practice I had to go into the city because we had a gig. And I had to sit around for five hours before we played. But it ended up being a very good show.
And since the New Year I started making Origami with my new "Origami-a-day Calendar" and insulting myself in Shakesperean language with my "Shakesperean Insults Calendar." Those are both very fun.

All in all it was a very good day. Allie came to watch me tonight and that was very sweet of her. She is very lovely.

Today in history, in 1839, the French Academy of Sciences announced the Daguerrotype photography process. I love photography!
In 1951, the UN headquarters opened in NYC. That would make Laura happy.
In 1903, Alfred Lloyd Tennyson's son became the Governor General of Australia. Go figure!
In 1858, Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, committed suicide. :(

I win! Clearly! Also on a side note, I won the Awesomeness award in school yesterday! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment